We will gladly refund or exchange an item (non-live goods) within 30 days of purchase, when accompanied by original receipt. Item must be in original, unused condition. Refunds will be given in the form of original payment. Live plants may be returned or exchanged within 48 hours of purchase, provided that they are in the exact condition as when purchased. Certain seasonal items are final sale. See store for details. Planting, delivery and/or shipping fees are NOT refundable.
When you purchase a tree or shrub from our nursery, we provide a limited one year warranty for that plant. The following are the conditions of that warranty:
- We will provide in-store credit, one time, for the value of the original purchase price for all shrubs and trees that fail to survive for a period of one year. In-store credit is to be used on plants only. In store credit expires 2 years from issue date, if not used at time of warranty return.
- Our warranty is void under the following conditions: (a) Plants have not received proper care such as watering, over fertilizing, or insect/disease damage. (b) Loss is due to winter damage, late freeze, drought, or other weather related conditions beyond our control. (c) Plants are planted in other conditions such as such as planters or containers. (d) Plants are used as living Christmas trees.
- Purchase price credit will be made when accompanied by original sales receipt and return of the plant in question.
- Delivery fees and planting charges for replacements will be charged at the regular rate.
- Roses are warranted through October 31st of the first growing season.
- No warranty will be given on plant material that is discounted 50% or more.